To Celebrate the New Years Eve 2012, it’s time to listen to the Mineral.fi Free Tracks Season Two -mix by a Finnish junglist called Esc. Listen and download the mix and the 15 free tracks below!
Mineral.fi Free Tracks Season Two – Mixed by Esc [download the mix]
01. Diphasic – De Chante [listen | article]
02. Bulb – Iceberg [download | article]
03. Puzzle – No Motion [download | article]
04. Wagz – It’s Got To Be Worth Something [download | article]
05. Blu Mar Ten – Believe Me (Antony G Remix) [download | article]
06. J Melodic – Key Tempo [download | article]
07. Mineral – The Streets of New York [download | article]
08. Resound – Northern Lights [download | article]
09. Wagz – Network [download | article]
10. Seba – Painted Skies (Mineral Remix) [download | article]
11. Mauoq – Unknown Recipient [download | article]
12. Dangerdogg – The Moving Couple [download | article]
13. Fishy – Air [download | article]
14. Mineral – The Focus [download | article]
15. Agro Feat. Paralloyd – Mind Over Matter [download | article]
Esc alias Juha Riipinen is a co-founder of the very first weekly running drum’n'bass club “Kongo” in Tampere Finland back in the 1990′s. Later on, his talents behind the decks has made him a popular guest dj at parties around Finland.
In addition to his busy dj schedule, Esc produces music too. His drum’n'bass release “Lost and Found” (IDJ) w/ a remix by myself, is available at proper digital recordstores (e.g. juno, beatport). Also, Esc has made quite a few ambient downtempo tunes that are available at his soundcloud. Make sure that you also check and follow Esc’s Facebook page.
Big thanks to all you producers for the Season Two free tracks and special thanks to Esc for recording this awesome mixtape.
We have another great free track up, by DJ Mauoq from Rome, now based in London. Unknown Recipient is a nice atmospheric track with some techish spices innit. Check it out!
Mauoq – Unknown Recipient [download mineral_free_019]
“I started DJing at student parties in Italy in the early ’90s and fell in love with DnB shortly after.I was exposed to music softwares in the late nineties and that slowly but steady became my obsession. I’ve played many clubs in Rome and London, but now I’m concentrating more on production. After years fiddling with various electronic music toys it’s only recently that I started feeling relatively happy about my music and my first release is coming out end of March on Green Queen Music.
Generally speaking I would like the world to know that drum’n'bass has evolved. There’s now much more to it than just rattling drums and overloud basslines. This is what I try to do with my podcast and ultimately with my own production.
This track “Unknown Recipient” was written almost entirely two years ago and I thought that a little polish would have made it a nice listen. I think I was right. I hope you agree. Enjoy.”
I’m really digging your style Mauoq, keep it up! There’s some really cool tracks in Mauoq’s soundcloud, I’d recommend you to listen “Aerosolid”, a track that has gotten dj support from Stunna.
Check more of Mauoq’s production, quality mixes and more: